Thursday 7 March 2013

We decided on forever!

Well how about that!  After 4 years of just being "boyfriend-girlfriend" he finally popped the question on December 24th, 2012... That's a whole other story!  (Click here to read all about the proposal that I nearly sabotaged).  Lance and I (I am trying to include him as much as possible!) have decided on a smaller budget.  He's frivolous  I'm frugal.  I win!  I also love to make things, so I figured that I'd make a blog to detail all of the planning details in our two year engagement!

People ask me if I'm crazy for having such a long engagement... My response: No!  I am having such a great time looking through wedding magazines and other peoples blogs, not to mention Pinterest!  Why rush it?  This is supposed to be the best time of my life, and I intend to drag it out as long as I can!  :)

Anyway... Enjoy my blog, and if you're newly engaged, then a big congratulations to you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment