Wednesday 17 June 2015

HOLY SHEET...

Three more sleeps, and I am officially a Mrs!

When you start planning a wedding, it feels like this day is never gonna get here...Then you step into the last month and time suddenly just flies by... Then you get to the last week, and time moves even faster!  Lance and I have done pretty good this week.  I have only cried twice, and that was mostly just from sheer exhaustion!  I bought myself a Silhouette Cameo and that added a million new things to my project list, but I can make the cutest things now!

We finally finished the wine labels up last night and just have to stick them on.  I had bought a pack of 90 Avery Wine Labels that were on clearance and thought "Hey, that's a great deal!" until I opened the pack at home and they're for tiny bottles of wine.  I managed to find some pretty decent sticky labels yesterday and we are looking forward to seeing them on the yummy bottles of wine that we made!

My Aunt and Uncle arrived from the UK yesterday, with another set of Aunts and Uncles arriving today.  I'm looking forward to seeing them!

My friend Christa, gave me a free set of gel nails on Monday, so I am officially useless!  Seriously!  How do girls function with these on all the time?  I dropped my ruler last night while I was trying to measure something and I had to get Lance to pick it up for me...Although, I do love the sound my fingers make when I type right now!  Hehehe.

I'm currently finishing off the table numbers...Two more to go.  They're pretty!  The photobooth is finished (hooray!), now the only thing to do is buy a whole crapload of alcohol!!!

Roll on, Saturday!!!  Roll on!

No comments:

Post a Comment