Monday 7 October 2013

Bottle Cap Wine Charms

Meet my little wine charm prototypes!


I want to make personalized wine charms for each guest at our wedding so I set out on the Google and found a few tutorials on how to make these little beauties.  These ones are crappy and only made with spray adhesive and Mod Podge, but I wanted to see how they'd look when they were finished and I pretty much love them.

The trickiest bit was finding a way to create the names so that they'd print out the right size, but the Avery website was my best friend again with all of their sticker templates.  I played around for a little while and came up with the purple/turquiose tags.  The most wonderful thing about the Avery website is that you can customize everything on the stickers from the colors to individual text on each label.  It's so easy to do!!!

Now all I need to do is order a few hundred epoxy stickers, flattened bottle caps and a bunch of wine charm rings and our guests will each have something personalized to use for the evening and take home with them.  I'm thinking about using these as decorations on the fronts of each cracker, that way they'll double as name cards!  Win-Win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment