Thursday 7 March 2013

A Favorable Change!

I was 100% sold on my idea to do wish bracelets. I thought it was fairly original as a favor but it's not... So I had to make it original.

Instead of a hemp knot I'll be using a silver infinity charm.

The bracelets were going to be accompanied by a cute poem about tying the knot and that was that.

Then things changed.

I have now decided to make Christmas cracker favors and I'm so excited! I can still use my infinity wish bracelets but they'll be in a more fun packaging that can also include some confetti, advice cards for the guests to fill out, candies and a drink ticket or two!

I love this idea more and more as I think about it, and so does Lance (so he says) and my parents.   What a great way to incorporate my British heritage at the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment